WE ALL HAVE THOSE MOMENTS. MAYBE IT IS THE LACK OF SLEEP OR OVER CAFFIENATED BRAIN SYNDROME, BUT YOU DECIDE TO PLAY A GAME THAT YOU THINK WILL BE AMAZING, BUT IT IS NOT!!
HERE ARE 10 GAMES I HAVE PLAYED IN REAL-LIFE OVER 25 YEARS AND I WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN…MAYBE…YEAH PROBALLY NOT?
10. Smear the Christian? (must like the old “smear other people kind of games”, dangerous and dumb)
9. Chinese Fire Drill (politically incorrect, rather offensive name and insenstive sterotype)
8. Chubby Bunny? (because it just had to make the list)
7. Live Goldfish Eating? (yeah it never goes well)
6. The Baker Chocolate Challenge? (yeah it ends up being like the old cinnamon challenge)
5. The Old Card Passing Game OR The Life-Saver/Toothpick Pass? (*better known as the ‘kissing game’?)
4. Red Rover? (one too many clotheslines and a 911 call later…)
3. Four Way Tug of War with the Sr. Pastor? (*long story…)
2. Best Christian Pick Up Line? (yeah… that goes south quick)
1. Hot Seat? (a battery hooked up to a metal folding chair, quiz show game…)