10. THE SWINGER: Hands to the sides, then a quick swing forward into a clap, then back down to the side…and REPEAT!
9. THE TOY MONKEY: Elbows slightly bent, hands directly in front of the chest, BIG Smile and clap, clap, clap!
8. THE STARBUCKS: Grande Latte in one hand, gentle tap on the lid in between sips… sip, tap, sip, tap…raise a cup, Cheers to Jesus!
7. THE ROCK STAR: Both hands overhead, circa 1986 Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer Tour! Whoa…We are half way there!
6. THE THIGH SLAPPER: One hand, quick clap on the thigh. (insert tambourine here_____________, if you are that kind of church?)
5. THE TIGER WOODS: Polite golf clap, gentle soft motions with the slightest of contacts and noise. Great praise putt on that final song…Bravo!
4. THE SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER: The hand raise, into the sky point, down into a clap, back up with a praise hand to a pumped-up point, back into a couple of claps! Staying Alive in Worship!
3. THE POCKET PROTECTOR: Both hands in the pocket, slight motion, it is the undercover secret thigh slapper!? Perfect if you are a recovering Baptist and not quite ready for the full-on crazy Gaithers “rock show”!!
2. THE SEAL: Both hands dangling low, directly in front of the body. Give an “Arf, Arf of Adoration!”
1. CHASE THE MOSQUITO: Clap Everywhere, Anywhere Chase the Beat Around. Catch It… Where is it? There is it is… Over Here…Over There… Down Low, Oh to Slow!