Over the years of interview for new youth ministry positions. I have had some unique experiences as well as some odd questions. Here is the first set of VERY REAL interview questions I have been asked over the years!
10. How much money do you currently have in your savings account, may we check your credit score?
9. Can you explain in detail the rules to “Dutch Blitz”?
8. Why are you still seeking a youth ministry job at your age, what is wrong with you?
7. Complete this sentence, “Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya_________________” ?
6 . Do you find my daughter attractive?
5 . Would you consider giving up your car and just driving the church van to save money?
4. Are you living in sin?
3. What are your opinions on glass pulpits?
2. Are you a Packers fan? If not would you switch and become one if we hired you?
1. Does your wife always body check like that playing street hockey? (“Um, Yes” …”Well, You ARE Hired!”)