- 2 Snorkels
- 2 Snorkel Masks
- 2 Sets of Flippers
- 2 Large pitchers
- 2 two liters of soda or some other beverage
- A table
- Egg timer or multi-media countdown clock
Quick explanation:Player will race to a pitcher of beverage, sip as much of the beverage as they can through a snorkel.
Before the Game:
- Fill pitchers full of beverage.
- Place pitchers on a table at the far end of playing area.
- Un-package all of your snorkel gear (flippers, mask, and snorkel).
- Ask for 2 volunteers.
- Give the players the “quick explanation” and rules.
- Have players put on their mask and flippers.
- Have them line up at the opposite end in the front of the area, away from the table with pitchers on it.
- On “Go!” players will flip and flop their way over to the table.
- When they arrive at the table the must place the end of the snorkel into the pitcher and start sipping as much of the beverage as they can.
- Players must run with flippers on their feet, mask in place and snorkel in their mouth.
- Players must drink the beverage and may not just suck it up and spit it out.
- Winner is the player that has the least amount of beverage left in the pitcher at the end of the time allowed .