A fun, summertime up-front challenge! Tapping into the creative side of your students will letting them shoot a water gun…WIN!
Quick-easy-silly-creative fun! Great for all ages. Perfect for your summer cookout, picnics, and other events!
- 2 super soaker-style water guns
- 2 Kool-Aid mix packets
- 2 easels
- 2 large white bed sheets or bath towels
- Egg timer or multi-media countdown clock
Quick explanation:Player using water guns full of Kool-Aid paint a masterpiece.
Before the Game:
- Dump a Kool-Aid packet into the reservoir of each water gun
- Fill the water gun with water and shake well
- Hang white bed sheet or white towel on the easels and place in the front of your space.
- Ask for 2 pairs of volunteers
- Give the players the “Quick Explanation” and rules
- Have players stand back at a predetermined distance and face the easels
- On “Go” players using only their water gun shoot and create a picture as best at they can in the time allowed
- Players must stand back at the predetermined distance.
- Players may not spray each other or leaders with the Kool-Aid
- Have the players explain their masterpiece to the group
- Have the group vote by volume of applause which they think is the winner
Winner is the one that created the best masterpiece