Looking for a quick simple summer time twist on the classic whiffle ball game, consider adding some shaving cream for a super fun and messy game. A few dollars for a whiffle ball, bat, and some shaving cream you have instagram-worthy fun night this summer!
A favorite around my ministries for years and we just introduced it to a new group of students this last weekend!
Quick explanation: Basic game and rules of whiffle ball/baseball with a shaving cream-filled ball. As the whiffle ball is hit and thrown shaving cream will go spinning out on the field and onto players!
Before the Game:
- No real pre-game prep is needed, unless you would like to put out some baseball bases.
- Divide the group into 2 equal teams
- Give at the quick explanation and rules
- Have one team bat and one team field
- Before the first pitch and in-between every few pitches refill the whiffle-ball ball with shaving cream by squirting shaving cream into the holes of the ball.
- Game play continues with regular whiffle ball/baseball rules
- Official Whiffle Ball Rules (Click Here)
- Use your own “in-house” rules for the game