IT IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE! A LOT OF BEANS, A LITTLE BIT OF BUBBLE GUM! A WHOLE LOT OF LAUGHS AND INSTAGRAM-ABLE OPPORTUNITIES!
– 2 Extra Large Cans of Baked Beans
– 2 Pie Pans/Bowls
– 1 Bag of Chewing Gum
– A Tarp or Drop Clothe
– Unwrap an equal amount (5-10) of chewing gum and place at the bottom of your container
– Empty a can of baked beans into each container, covering the gum
– Place your tarp on the floor
– Place your containers on the tarp equal distance apart
Simple Explanation: Players “bob” for pieces of chewing gum in a pan/bowl full of baked beans. After collecting as much gum as they think they need, they will then chew and blow the biggest bubble possible!
– Have 2 volunteers come to the front
– Explain the simple rules
– Have them get on their hands and knees behind the containers
– And “GO!” Let the Fun Begin!