- No Supplies Needed
Quick explanation: Teams have to create a chain of players in order based on an announced assignment.
Before the Game:
- Write down a few team assignments if needed (*suggestions below)
- Divide the group up into at least 2 teams, for a larger group you can divide the group into smaller teams should you choose.
- Give “quick explanation” and rule.
- The leader announces a practice assignment and order (example “everyone chain together in order based on first name, a-z…”
- Students then have to as a group work together and then link up arm-in-arm, in order and face the leader.
- Continue on playing as many rounds as you like
- No real rules, other than the above playing instructions
- The team that chains up and completes the assignment first each round wins a point for the team
- For younger players, assign a team leader to help.
- The winning team is the team that has the most points at the end of all the rounds of play
Assignment Suggestions: (depending on age)- “Form a Chain…” or “Chain Together…”
- In order based on your middle name
- In order based on shoe size
- Z to A based on the last name
- In order of birthday month
- In order based on age
- Based on hair length longest to shortest hair
- A to Z based on your Mom’s first name