PRAYER IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUTH MINISTRY. WE NEED TO TEACH STUDENTS TO PRAY, OFTEN HOWEVER WHEN WE ASK FOR PRAYER REQUESTS, WE MIGHT GET SOME INTERESTING REQUESTS… ESPECIALLY FROM OUR MIDDLE SCHOOLERS! HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE THE REAL MIDDLE SCHOOL ONES I HAVE HEARD OVER THE YEARS.
10. My lizard is shedding and in a lot of pain?
9. Pray for my mama hen that she is in heaven, she died last night?
8. Pray that my parents get me the new I-Phone, so I can read the Bible App.
7. Pray that my parents will let me see the new Avengers movie this weekend because they think it is too violent?
6. Pray for my dog, he got sprayed by a skunk, so now my whole house smells.
5. Pray for my bellybutton, I think my piercing is infected?
4. Pray for the Packers, they are playing the Bears Monday night!
3. Pray for my Sr. high girlfriend, I think she really wants to get married!
2. Pray for my leg, I shot myself the other night!
1. Pray for Tim McGraw, he was supposed to do special music this morning in church, but he and Kenny Chesney got arrested.