QUICK, HILARIOUS EASY GAME, WITH LITTLE PREP. GREAT FOR REGULAR YOUTH GROUP NIGHT OR A WAY TO USE A FEW OF THOSE LEFTOVER POOL NOODLES FROM SUMMER…
• Pack of index cards
Quick explanation: A twist on the charades where teams will work to guess what the upfront player(s) are acting out in the time allowed
Before the Game:
• Write out clues on the index cards (suggestions below)
• Give the players the “Quick Explanation” and rules
• Start off by asking for 1 player from the first team to come to the front
• Have them face their team and show them the clue on the card
• On “Go!” player will have 30 seconds using the pool noodle act out or form a clue for their team to try to guess.
• Continue the game with each team taking turns and have new upfront players each round
• Teams get 1 point for each correct guess
• Upfront players cannot speak, make sounds, or form letters/numbers.
• The guessing team only has the allowed time to guess, if they cannot guess it correctly the opposing team has 1 guess as a team to “steal” and get the point.
• Do not announce category unless you would like. It will make it a bit more fun and difficult
• Winning team is the team that has the most points at the end of the assigned rounds.
- Easy: Animals (moose, horse…), Food (spaghetti, burger, banana…) Object (phone, knife, straw) Sports (basketball, soccer, pole vaulting…)
- Medium: Person (firemen, soldier…) Action (walk, run, fly, question…)
- Hard: Movie Title (Star Wars, Snakes on a Plane, Tangled,…) TV Shows (The Voice, Dance with the Stars…)