10. Mid-90’s 15-Passenger Van as Your Ministry Transportation.
9. $5 Little Caesar’s Pizzas as the Meal for Every Event.
8. The Smallest Staff Office (*cough: closet)
7. Only Being Allowed to Speak on Holiday Weekends?
6. Outdated, Garage Sale Couches as Youth Room Furniture.
5. Hand-Me-Down Sound Equipment and Tech from Adult Ministry.
4. Sleeping on the Floor, so One More Kid Can Go to Camp.
3. A Few Hours Less of Sleep, to Take That Late Night Call.
2. One Less Friday Night at Home, to Cheer a Student at the Big Game.
1. A Little Less Money, so You Can Follow God’s Calling, Not Chase Down a Career.