Quick explanation: A fun twist on the old “pin the tail on the donkey” but instead people will be “pinning the pucker” on another person’s face
Before the Game:
– Draw or create red lips on mailing labels.
– Set up stool up front in the center or on the stage so everyone can see.
– Set out blindfolds
– Ask for one male or female volunteer.
– Seat the volunteer on the stool
– Ask for 3-4 volunteers of the opposite sex of the seated student
– Bring them to the front of the room and blindfold them.
– Tell them you will be playing a “kissing game”
– Before they get too freaked out explain that you will be handing them a label with a pair of lips on it.
– Give them the “quick explanation”.
– Tell them that the winner will be the person that comes closest to putting the lip label on the person’s real lips/cheek.
– Take volunteer one, spin them around a couple of times and point them in the right direction and “Go!”
– After they have gone allow them to look and see how they did.
– Repeat until everyone has gone.
– Blindfolded players cannot use their hands to feel for the person’s face.
– Once the label/sticker has been placed it cannot be moved
– The seated player cannot say anything, make any noise, help in any way, or move.
– Help players a little bit to guide them to make sure they are “Aiming High” and keeping the game PG!!
– The player that gets their sticker closest to the seated person’s actual lips.