SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE AND STAY AT HOME ORDER IN YOUR AREA IS WRAPPING UP SOON? SO WHAT TO DO…WHAT TO DO, TO WITH SUMMER BORDOM? HERE ARE 10 CLASSIC SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR YOUTH MINISTRY AND YOU…
10. Fill your office with sand and build a sandcastle
9. Take a swim in the baptistry (*may not work for all denominations )
8. Turn on all the stage spotlights and work on your tan
7. Bungee jump off the balcony in the sanctuary (*church roof is you don’t have a balcony)
6. Make a Slip N Slide in a hallway or stairwell
5. Strap a surfboard to the top of the church van and go surfing
4. Light a match in your Senior Pastor’s Office…play in the sprinklers
3. Super-Soaker war with the other staff members.
2. Make a “Swimsuit Calendar” of yourself to raise funds for the summer missions trip?
1. CALL A BUNCH OF STUDENTS AND GO SPEND TIME WITH THEM